Wyse X Class
The information here has been extracted from an undated publicity leaflet
from Wyse that has a 2012 copyright marking.
NB The thin clients described here should not be confused with the earlier vintage X-series:
the Xn0 and the Xn0L that were based on
a VIA C7-M ULV cpu.
The X class are essentially thin client laptops which are based on two different hardware bases:
The 'c' family with an 11" LED backlit display and Intel Atom Z520 1.33GHz processor.
The 'm' family with a 14" LED backlit display and AMD G-Series T-56N 1.65GHz Dual Core processor
with AMD Radeon HD6320 graphics.
i.e. The 'c' series is a netbook style laptop, the 'm' series is more heavyweight.
So far I've only seen an example of the c series.
The c series comprises:
- Wyse X50c - Wyse Enhanced SUSE Linux.
- Wyse X90cw - Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Wyse X90c7 - Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7.
- Wyse X00c - All the benefits and power of a Wyse desktop cloud PC in compact mobile form with Wyse WSM.
- Wyse X50m - Wyse Enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise.
- Wyse X90mw - Windows Embedded Standard 2009.
- Wyse X90m7 - Windows Embedded Standard 7.
- Wyse X00m - Highest-performing dual core mobile cloud PC for Wyse WSM
Added June 2016